• Co-Chair, Associate Chair of Curriculum & Assessment, Department of Professional Counseling, Webster University.
• Assistant Professor at Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, Department of Social Work.
• Adjunct Professor at Lindenwood University, Professional and School Counseling Department graduate program.
• Staff Counselor at Care and Counseling and Provident Counseling
• Workshop presenter for the National Association of Social Workers – Missouri Chapter Continuing Education programs.
• Instructor at Continuing Education, St. Louis Community College.
• PRN Chaplain at Barnes Jewish Hospital (Psychiatric & Chemical Dependence).
• Executive Director, Tainan Women's Social Service Center.
Community Services (representative)
• Advisory Board Member, Department of Counseling and Family Therapy, University of Missouri – St. Louis
• Advisory Board Member, Department of Counseling and Family Therapy, Department of Counseling, Lindenwood University
• Board Member of the Bridges Foundation – The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola in Everyday Life. Spiritual/prayer companion and presenter for the Bridges programs. Program Committee member. Co-founder of the Magis Program. Chair of the Magis Program Planning Subcommittee.
• Board Member (Vice Chair) of St. Louis Christian Chinese Community Service Center
• Women’s Consultation on Economic Justice, General Assembly, Presbyterian Church USA: Committee member, Chair, Panel Moderator
• Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy, St. Louis, MO: Served as a member of the Mission and Services Committee, Ministry in the City Project,Women’s Concerns Committee
• National Taiwanese Presbyterian Young Adult (NTPYA), Roots and Wings Conference: Founding Member, Co-Chair, Chair
Awards & Honors (representative)
• Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, Spring 2012 Vaughn Vendegrift Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities (URCA) Research Mentor Award. • University of Missouri – St. Louis: Outstanding Doctoral Student Award, 2010. • Sherman Michael Anderson Trust: Sherman Michael Anderson Trust Scholarship Award for Excellence in Pastoral Counseling – National Award, 2000.
Huang, H. (2017). Identity Matters. The Presbyterian Outlook (October 20, 2017).
Huang, H. (2017). 一個愛我們的上帝 (A God Who Loves Us, in Mandarin). 新使者 (New Messenger) (Issue 163, 2017).
Kashubeck-West, S., & Huang, H. H. (2013). Social class relations with body image and eating disorders (pp. 197-217). In W. Liu (Ed.), The Oxford handbook of social class in counseling. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Huang, H. (2012). Five fantasy lives. In T. M. Lara, M. Pope, & C. W. Minor (Eds.), Experiential Activities for Teaching Career Counseling Classes and Facilitating Career Groups (Vol. 3, pp. 138-139). National Career Development Association.
Huang, H. (2011). A rough entry into the Spiritual Exercises. Bridges Foundation Newsletter, 2011 Fall Issue, 1.
Huang, H. (2010). Combat exposure, agency, perceived threat, guilt, and posttraumatic stress disorder among Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans. St. Louis, MO: University of Missouri- St. Louis.
4. Understanding the Process of Transformation as Immigrants through the Story of Exodus, presented at the Taiwanese Christian Church Council of North America (TCCCNA) 2012 Annual Leadership Institute.(in Taiwanese) 以出埃及記來看台美基督徒的心路歷程
5. Family of Origin and Images of God, presented at the Taiwanese Christian Church Council of North America (TCCCNA) 2012 Annual Leadership Institute. (in Taiwanese) 上帝的形象或是父母的形象?